Our latest DIY cocktail masterclass is the delicious Gin Bramble ... perfect with some of those homegrown blackberries from the garden!
A simple Gin cocktail with a fruity flair, the Bramble was created in in London in 1984 by British bartender Dick Bradsell, the "cocktail king".
Don't forget to tag us in your photos on social media.
- 50ml Gin
- 25ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 25ml sugar syrup
- 25ml blackberry/raspberry liqueur (such as Chambord)
- Crushed ice
- Blackberries and a lemon/lime wheel to garnish
- Stirrer, a tall glass
1. Mix the gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup in the glass with crushed ice.
2. using the back of a spoon 'float' the liqueur on top of the other ingredients to create an instagrammable colourful gradient in your glass.
3. Top with garnish and a straw and head into the garden to enjoy..!
Try a London dry gin, or Plymouth Gin for the best taste - or why not experiment with gin infused with blueberries, blackberries or raspberries. You can use either lemon or lime for the citrus kick (approx half a lemon or a whole lime), experiment and adjust to your taste!