With the bar still closed we're all going to have to make cocktails at home this weekend! So we're going to share a few of the most popular recipes for you to have a go yourself this weekend.... just promise us that you won't get too good at them!
First up is an old classic - still one of our most popular cocktails at Tipsy Bean! For our Espresso Martini we use our triple certified coffee beans, steeped in cold water for a minimum of 24hours to create a sweet & nutty cold brew which makes a wonderful base.
For an alternative why not try salted caramel vodka and swap half the Kahlua for salted caramel sauce..?!
Super easy to make, and readily available ingredients... have a go this evening and share your photos by tagging us on social media!
- 50ml Vodka
- 50ml Kahlua (or alternative coffee liqueur)
- 50ml cold brew (concentrate) or espresso
- Dash of caramel syrup (optional)
- Ice cubes
- A cocktail shaker, strainer, sieve and a martini glass
1. Shake all the ingredients with ice in the shaker.
2. Double strain, using the strainer and a sieve, into a martini glass
3. Garnish with a few coffee beans a sprinkle of chocolate powder (optional)
If you prefer a sweet, caramel flavour - you can swap the Vodka for a caramel flavoured on (we're using Stoli in the photo below) and swap half of the coffee liqueur for a spoonful of salted caramel...